9/22/12

Many new releases: for Kajira, Panthers..

Hi sweets!!
I was tooo lazy to update the blog the past week, so today I will have a big job. Because I was lazy to post new releases, but in world I´ve been working a lot and there are lot of new stuff in my store. I will try to resume all in only one post, or I will turn crazy..and here we go!

* Gorean Room: Until October 1st you will find this amazing outfit at the Gorean Room for just 50 L. It works for bonds or slaves, and includes all the clothes and accessories you see in the picture. Normal price in my shop or marketplace is 150 L, so save 100 L and run run to the Gorean Room!

*Yum Yum: a sexy mesh camisk, perfect for bonds and the coming autumn. Includes rigged mesh camisk in 5 sizes, alpha, sculpted top, nipple piercings, socks, bangles, necklace, bracelets, fur leg warmers. Only 150 l and available in 3 colors: green, brown and red. 




*Leorah Silks: another versatile outfit. It works for kajira or panthers, and I made it for the past 25 L round...so now is available for just 75 L. Includes rigged mesh top, skirt, bangles, bracelets, alpha and necklace. In 3 colors too!




No comments:

Post a Comment