10/16/12

Envy Panther & Irri Camisk

Hi! Is long ago I dont update the blog, so today I will have a hard work.. 
First of all I want to present an outfit, designed for panthers, bonds, fauns, elfts..Is really versatile! Is a more savage version of the Envy silks outfit, and includes 2 tops, skirt, necklace, bracelets, legband and war paint tattoo for body and face. It was made for the past 25 L Tuesday Round, and now you can find it in my store or ir marketplace for just 75 L. Available in 3 colors: green, brown and black, you can chose the one you like more!




And here is another outfit I designed for the past 25 L Tuesdays: Irri Camisk. Is really simple, and includes mesh camisk in 6 sizes and 2 styles (normal & sheer), alpha, belt, bangles..and animated food bucket, perfect to go to the market and buy food for your Master / Mistress. Now is available for just 50 L in 3 colors.




No comments:

Post a Comment