1/20/13

Selma- for the Gorean Room Gatcha event!!

Hi there!
Again, It´s about a week without updating the blog..so I try to post fastly the new releases! 
I am actually moving to other house, and I designing in RL now xD (painting, buying furniture and things for decoration..) so I dont have many time actually to build new stuff here.. But I hope to find some time at least to design some outfit and probably in February I will be instaled  in my new flat so I will design a lot again!!
Well....First of all, I want to show you this outfit, Selma, designed for the Gorean Room. This round is a bit different; in the room there are many gatcha machines with the same outfit in different colors inside, so you pay and you get one outfit..but in a ramdom color! Items are transfer, so you can send it to a friend and continue playing to get more colors. It can be fun if you go with a friend :). 
The outfit I designed, Selma, is perfect for gorean and roman slaves. Includes tunic in 5 sizes, alphas, sandals, bangles and necklace open collar scripted. Is now available Only in the Gorean Room for 50 L, and there are 6 colors to choose. The copy version will be available in the store when the round finish, cause as many of you know, I use to sell copy / no transfer items..and this in the gorean room are just transfer but not copy. I hope you like them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment