4/20/13

New Releases for Gorean RP: Corsaria and Andriel!



Hi!! Now Im going to show you my lastest releases at my store:

*Corsaria: some time ago a customer asked me for a pirate outfit for woman, made with mesh, and I couldnt say no because I think it was a very good suggestion! So here is the result: a super complete outfit or mix and match, so you can get different styles depending on the way you wear the clothes! Includes mesh skirt in 5 sizes, mesh jacket in 5 sizes, mesh corset in 6 sizes, a bunch of alphas to mix, mesh sleeves, necklace with compass to find the treasures xDD and a lovely hat! Its available in 3 colors: red, blue and brown, for only 175 Lindens each one!






* Andriel: outfit for bonds, slaves, woman of the Carts.. Includes mesh top in 5 sizes, mesh skirt in 5 sizes, belt, necklace, alphas, bangles, bracelet, headband, and animated pitcher to wear with you! For now is available in 3 colors : beige, brown and black, but i will probably do it in more colors because customers asked me for do it.. And customers rules! Only 150 Lindens




No comments:

Post a Comment