9/20/13

Nereida: sexy for bonds!!

Hiya folks!

There is many time I dont update the blog so today I have many work to do! BTW, I decided to add the credits of the hairs and skins used in the pictures of the outfits, as many of my customers ask.. I think here is a better place to find them. I hope it helps!

Now I am going to show a new release at my gorean store, Nereida! I made this for a past round of the 25 L Tuesday and I think is very versatile, it works for panthers and slaves as well. Outfit includes mesh skirt in 5 sizes, mesh top in 5 sizes, necklace, belt, headband, bangles and leg warmers. Its available in wine, brown and black, now for just 99 Lindens!






Credits: 
Skin: Al Vulo - Fujiko * Red Brown ( I got it on a past round of the Dressing Room event)
Hair: Liquence - F3 in Natural Fades

No comments:

Post a Comment