10/10/13

Margaery: another for medieval women

Hiya!!!
Again many time without updating this blog and I have some stuff to show. I am very sorry for the delay, but I am participating in many fairs, which are about start soon..so I´m crazy designing new stuff.. learning 3ds Max (I hope to start making my own mesh soon ^^) and living my rl. 

Ok..lets start with the new releases, first of all Margaery! An outfit inspired in Game of Thrones. Perfect for ladies and medieval women. Includes mesh skirt, top, mesh vest, tiara, alpha, armor shoulders and bracers. Its available in red, blue, purple and green in my store or in marketplace for just 199 L and you can get the green one at the Gorean Room for just 70 L until the 15 of this month. So run if you havent got it yet!
Enjoyyy





Credits:
Skin: Al Vulo Fujiko sunkissed red
Hair: Wasabi Pills Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment