3/11/14

Fantasy Room!

A new round of the Fantasy Room event started some days ago, but you still have until March 25th to get your goodies! This round, many stores are participating and there is a bunch of accessories, hairs, outfits, and much much more! So be sure you hit the Slrul and take a sneak peak of the event ^^

I designed this sticks and crowns pack, inspired in wizars so the name is.. Merlina, lol. I am learning blender and I really love this program, altought months ago I used to hate it xD. But I am very happy to finally make my ideas from scratch.. altought I am still learning.. and I hope to make more stuff soon!

Merlina pack includes crown and stick with animation, but you can wear it in your back too (just atatch it to your spine and edit the position ^^). Its available in 4 colors: white, black, brown and green, for just 50 L$ each!

Taxi to Fantasy Room event!



Credits:
Skin: Essences Emma Peche
Hair: Tableau Vivant Sabra hair 
Dress: Luas Tarna Ivory

No comments:

Post a Comment