2/26/13

New Clothes Line: Urban Style

Hi there!
I am happy to present a new clothes line : Urban Style. That means, now at Luas you can find not only stuff for fantasy / medieval / gorean roleplay, but also clothes for casual and urban style too. 

The concept of the store is the Mix & Match, so you can find different pieces of clothing with different patterns and colors, mix them as you like and get your own style. The outfits are mostly inspired in RL fashion clothes (yes, I love fashion in RL too and I´m always visiting shops..and shopping..and yes, my boyfriend hates me for this xD)

As always, Luas always tries to offer affordable prices, cause the concept of chic & cheap is my motto! 

Actually, at the store in world you can find a gift for group members, a navajo mesh scarf in brown color, so run there and take your gift <3

Now Im going to show you some of the stuff you can find at the Luas Urban Style shop, and I really hope you like them!

xoxo

TAXI!!










No comments:

Post a Comment