2/8/13

Simply Me!! (I am back!)

Hi there!!!

Today I am very happy because now my NET is back (as many of you know, I moved to other house so I had to move my net to it too..and I´ve been waiting for a couple of weeks). But now it´s done and I want to make many new stuff (as soon as I return from Tenerife, I go to the Carnival there tomorrow! <3).

Well.. Now I´m going to show you one of my lastest releases. I designed this outfit for the past 25 L Tuesday round and it´s perfect for bonds and sexy slaves. Includes mesh corset in 5 sizes, alpha, 2 skirts (long and short), mesh scarf & hoodie in 3 sizes, normal top, applier for Lolas Tango mesh breast, mesh boots, bracelets and legband. You can get it in 3 colors: brown, green and red, now for only 99 L in my store or in marketplace!




No comments:

Post a Comment