6/25/13

Stuff in Stock: Other Great round!!

Hiyaaa!!!

Today starts a new round of the always amazing Stuff in Stock event! It will be running during the next two weeks, so be sure to take the taxi and take a look at the great stuff available there: all new releases for a fantastic price!!

For this round I focused in the sweet girls, so I wanted to design outfits with a more cute look:

** Preppy Dress: outfit includes rigged mesh dress in 5 sizes, alpha and non rigged mesh headband. Its  available there in mint, pink and blue (the coral one is in the pict but not available there, will be on my store but when the round finish). Only 50 Lindens each there!

** My Ribbon Shoes: super cute non rigged mesh shoes (modify). Includes alpha and shoe base for a perfect fit. Available there in pink, blue and mint, perfect to mix and match with the dresses. The coral isnt available there either (my mistake.. I designed more items than the allowed there xD). 50 Lindens each color!




TAXI TO STUFF IN STOCK

No comments:

Post a Comment