7/2/13

Luas Urban Style : New releases!!

Hi girls!!
Summer is already here!! So I am designing mostly fresh and cute clothes, perfect for the hot weather! I want to show you the new stuff I designed for my urban store. I really like it so I hope you like it too :)

* Joana Dress: I love tie dye style..and this year is a must - have in our wardrobes.. So here is the new release, this time in a short, sexy dress..perfect to go to the beach or the pool, to walk with your love / friends in a hot summer night, to go to a party.... Includes rigged mesh dress in 5 sizes, alpha for a perfect fit and non rigged mesh belt. Is available in pink, brown, blue and green. Only 70 Lindens each color!



* Cara Outfit: other must- have!! shorts with long tank! Outfit includes mesh outfit (top + shorts), alpha and non rigged mesh aztec sunglasses (modify). Available in denim style, with owl, teal and skull. Only 90 Lindens each!!



No comments:

Post a Comment