7/16/13

Urban! Lots of new releases!!!

Hii people!!!

Last week I´ve been working a lot at my urban store, because many fairs are coming and I wanted to design new stuff for them. 
So I designed all this stuff, which is also in some colors at the Summer Break Festival (I will talk about this event later!). I hope you like them!

* Silvia Skirt: super sexy high waist skirt rigged mesh. Every color includes 5 sizes and alpha for a perfect fit. Its available in pink, aquamarine, denim, red and B&W. Only 70 L each color!!


* Damaris Dress: super cute dress! Includes rigged mesh dress in 5 sizes and alpha. Available in pink, blue, spring and black. Only 70 Lindens each!


* Summer Basic Tops Pack: Pack includes clothing crop tops in 8 colors with appliers for Lolas Tango! Only 90 Lindens the pack!



No comments:

Post a Comment